Thursday, April 5, 2012

Coachella: Day to Night Contest Entry

Coachella: Day to Night
So I entered my first contest on Polyvore's website. The challenge was to take one piece from a hot day to a cool night at the Coachella music festival. I chose this two-toned chiffon maxi skirt. Maxi skirts are one of my favorite items to wear because they're cool and breezy for a warm day, however, the length keeps your legs warm at night. White tank tops are once again my favorite and the crop top is an item that is definitely coming back in to style. Since it is a cool night in the desert, I decided to pair the crop top with a denim biker jacket. I can seriously see myself wearing this to Coachella!




Rodebjer crop top
£66 - farfetch.com

Armani Jeans denim jean jacket
£183 - farfetch.com

Maison Martin Margiela chiffon maxi skirt
£860 - brownsfashion.com

Rupert Sanderson ankle strap heels
£555 - brownsfashion.com

A P C studded handbag
$575 - lagarconne.com

Zipper bag
$253 - boticca.com

Tribal necklace
$116 - kylerdesigns.com

Ela Stone gold feather earrings
£70 - julesb.co.uk

John Lewis multi strand necklace
£25 - johnlewis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment