Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easy Like Sunday Morning



I love the weekend, especially when the weather is beautiful!! This is my easy Sunday ensemble: A pink linen blazer (Charlotte Russe), white tank top (I love these things!!), my favorite pair of jeans (Express) and ballet flats (Target).  With this outfit, I'm cool, comfortable and cute.

This is an old Coach backpack that belonged to my mother that I took out of retirement.



I got this necklace from Forever 21. One thing I can say about Forever 21 is that although you might have a twin walking around somewhere, the accessories are super cheap. I can cheaply create several different outfits just from shopping in the accessories section. I’ve had this necklace for a while, so I don’t remember what I paid for it. I love it, but I have such a hard time finding earrings to match; so I played it cool with some studs.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment