Sunday, April 15, 2012

Inspired by Scandal Television Show

Inspired by Scandal Television Show
The highly anticipated television show, Scandal, featuring Kerry Washington debuted a couple of weeks ago. I think Washington is an excellent actress, so needless to say I was looking forward to the show's debut. I don't know what everyone else thinks, but so far I'm enjoying the show and I can't wait to see how it develops. Naturally, I couldn't help but to notice Olivia Pope's, Washington's character, wardrobe. She makes me want to step my work game up. Elements of her style that I have observed are: she is always wearing very light-colored or white pieces which can be indicative of her "save the day" reputation. Also, the show takes place in high-powered Washington, DC, so she is very tailored, everything fits perfectly and nothing is ever out of place no matter how uncomfortable the situation gets. This is an ensemble that I have put together inspired by Washington's character, Olivia Pope.

No comments:

Post a Comment